Thursday, November 8, 2007

brrrrrr!!!!

I am freezing cold right now! It's cold and rainy, and the heat is on as high as it goes in my room! I wish that I could turn the little knob further. My feet are even cold, and they're in socks and my boots still! The walls are like ice... it's a shame my bed is up against two of these walls! My blankets feel all cold instead of warm and comforting like they should. And the cantine was ridiculously cold during dinner tonight. This is going to be a very long winter. I'm this cold already, and it's not even actually winter!

I really just want to curl up against the heater, but my bolted-to-the-floor desk is in front of it. Instead, I keep putting my hand against it in hopes of some warmth.

Sorry to complain, but I hate being cold! At home, I literally sleep under my sheets, blanket, and two comforters every night.

I miss the South of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment