Well, after all of these months of preparation, I am finally off to Middlebury College in Vermont tomorrow. I'm driving up there over the course of two days, so I'll be arriving there Monday afternoon. Orientation is Tuesday morning, so I'll be there and all ready for that. Classes will be starting on Thursday. Eep. I feel like I'm so unprepared (who said I used these months of preparation for actual preparation?).
Technically, upon arrival at campus, I'm only allowed to speak, read, write, breathe (can you breathe French?) in French except in some admin situations or speaking to someone from back home (though those conversations are encouraged to be kept to a minimum). What does that mean for this blog? Not much. I'll be pretty busy, so I won't be updating too often anyway. Maybe I'll do the entries in both French and English so I won't feel like I'm actually breaking any rules.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment