Thursday, August 27, 2009
pascal perrineau
Pascal Perrineau. This guy works at Middlebury during the summers. I didn't know about him in advance to take his class... not that I could have this summer, but I went to his conference, and he is fascinating! Very intelligent. And what's more is that he can share that information with others and make it interesting. His conference was on the vote in France for this year's European Union elections. A topic that could be very boring. He spoke for two hours, and I never lost interest. People in his class told me that he would make references to his interactions with President Sarkozy! Wow. If I return to Middlebury, I will so take his class.
I will post a longer post about my time at Middlebury soon!
Back to France in less than four weeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment