So my weekend in Paris was nice and relaxing. After a very late TGV (thank you, strike), Hannah and I arrived safely in Paris. We took the metro to meet her sister before splitting up. I met up with my friend and we had yummy falafel for dinner.
After sleeping in very late, we spent the morning and afternoon wandering around the Saint Michel/Les Halles/Rue de Rivoli area doing a little bit of shopping. Luckily, we didn't get caught out in the freak thunderstorm that suddenly rolled in. In the evening, we met up with Emily and Animesh for nachos at The Great Canadian Pub. Nachos covered in sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and cheese... can't get better than that! We followed that up with gelato which was the perfect way to end the day.
Yesterday, I met back up with Hannah, and we took the TGV back to Valenciennes. We spent the evening in front of the TV. We watched a terrifying special on North Korea. Lots of crazy brainwashing things going on there. So freaky!
This week, I'm just going to be chilling at Hannah's for much of the week. Nothing special planned... just relaxing and trying to spend the least amount of money possible.
And I think that's about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment