I arrived safely back from Poland! Krakow was amazing! I loved it! I will definitely be making a proper post about it, but I am literally almost out the door to leave for Tunisia. I can't wait! I'm excited!
Last night was a ball. I wasn't planning on doing anything. I was sitting alone at the other assistants'. Veronique called me, and I had a wonderful conversation with her. A little later, our French friend who studied in England showed up. She invited me to go out with her and her friend, so of course, I agreed. And get this. The bar was having a Soirée Ferme (Farm Party). It was hilarious! There was straw everywhere, 6 roosters, rabbits, and a pig! I felt bad for the animals though... all of those drunk people messing with them. Especially the pig who was raffled off. The music was great (for once)... we even got a rendition of Cotton Eye Joe, and pretty much all the people we know in Chauny were there! I have pictures from the night, so I will be sharing those when I get back.
Okay, I am off!
No comments:
Post a Comment