So I am officially on vacation. Yes!! Tomorrow morning, before the crack of dawn, I leave for my weekend in Aix! So excited!!!
This week was a good week. My older BTSers had exams all week, so that caused three of my classes to be canceled. Plus, the dreaded DP6 were en stage so that class was canceled. Pretty easy week for me. I played Jeopardy with my secondes, and they really enjoyed that.
We went out a few times this week. Nothing really new to report about that, plus I'm trying to keep this entry rather short and not too boring. We did meet some new people, so that was cool. We love meeting new people! Plus, we reunited with a guy we thought was lost to us after Hart's cell was stolen. But now, that's all good, and he even stopped to see us tonight before we all left for vacation.
Dinner with the surveillants has been good. I'm thoroughly enjoying these last few weeks with them. But last night was probably the craziest. Hart and Viany came to dinner at the cantine. That definitely turned some heads... extra girls at dinner! The boys were like "Regardez! Des filles! Des filles!" (Look! Girls!). Haha. It was amusing. We ate with S. and G. S. also works at the other school, so Viany knows him, plus he's at the bar a lot, so there was no shortage of teasing from the girls towards him. This dinner was just crazy. And well, they probably think we all are crazy now too, but it was a good time. More than that even. It was pretty hilarious! And Hart seemed to be having just about the best time ever.
Today was even more amusing. It was a gorgeous day - sun and warm temperatures! I had finished up my classes and was just catching up on things online when I looked outside. I saw some students giving weird looks to someone or something. Then, I see Viany. And soon after, Hart and Guy. They were hiding behind cars and trying to sneak up on us. It was too funny! We all kind of ran around the grass by the school causing some heads to turn. We then took our frisbee (that we have courtesy of the school's Plasturgie class) and went to the park to play. When Guy got a phone call, we all decided it would be a good idea to run and hide from him. I don't know what got into us.
Next, we went back up to the school to grab some money to buy things for dinner when we came up with the brilliant idea of leaving a note on surveillant S.'s car. Well, we didn't write fast enough. We were going to write a note saying that we played frisbee with the frisbee from the plasturgie department with the school's name on it and wish him a good vacation. This is what we had when he walked out, "Cher S. Salut! Ca va? On est bien. On a fait du frisbee avec le frisbee" (Dear S. Hi! How are you? We're good. We played frisbee with the frisbee). No kidding! We didn't get to add in the last part about it being the school's frisbee. Instead, the girls quickly signed the letter "On t'aime. Les assistantes" (We love you. The assistants), put it on his car in front of him, and ran off causing us to receive weird looks from him, another surveillant, and some girl I didn't know. He just thought it was hilarious. No idea what he thought of the actual letter though.
And that was a quick overview of my week... if you can even call it an overview.
Oh! And it looks like I will be going to Sweden with the school! Sweet! More details to follow once I have them.
I'm off to Aix to see Veronique!! Hopefully, I'll have time to make a quick post when I get back before heading to Rome, but if not... have a good week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment