Saturday, January 24, 2009

i'll be eating some waffles this weekend!

I have become quite the celebrity these past few days. Everyone has been asking about the news article... students, teachers, the administration, friends, random people in town, the owners at the cafe, etc. It's been nice, but it will also be nice to get back to starting a conversation without the other person saying "Je t'ai (vous ai) vu dans le journal" (I saw you in the newspaper).

Also, I love my second year BTSers. They're so sweet to me. The group I had this week is just the best (not at English but at being awesome). The girl and I even had a great conversation as we walked to lunch after class. That's so not normal. I'm always talking with the guys. Well, I do only have a handful of girls anyway... They're "en stage" for the next month, so I won't be seeing them around until March. That makes me sad.

Other than that, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to Brussels for the weekend! The land of French fries, waffles, chocolate, and beer. Should be fun!

Have a good weekend! Bisous!

2 comments:

  1. Just the weekend? Not long enough! Belgium is wonderful. Go to Bruges or Ghent if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Bruges last year during the Christmas markets. It rained the whole time so I didn't see too many sites, but I definitely loved it. So much cuter than Brussels.

    ReplyDelete