Wednesday, June 4, 2008

good news!!!

Well, everyone, don't stop reading this blog or deleting me from your friends' list. I will be making updates! And why is that?? BECAUSE I AM GOING BACK TO FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!! I just found out this morning. I woke up to this email in my inbox:

Bonjour Mlle H*,
j'ai le plaisir de vous informer que vous êtes renouvelée pour l'année scolaire 2008/2009 au lycée Jean-Macé de CHAUNY.
Vous recevrez votre arrêté de nomination courant juin.
Bonne journée
Bien cordialment
Mme D*

Which basically says that I've been renewed at my same school. I am so happy!! I know that I should be out there finding an actual job, but this is just something I really want to do. I know it's right. My French language skills are something that are extremely important to me, and I'm glad that I have another year to improve them.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting renewed! I saw you had me on your bloglist. Thanks for the bloggy love, I'll add you to mine! :)

    ReplyDelete