Tuesday, January 15, 2008

tecktoniks

I've mentioned several times in my journal Tecktoniks (I can finally spell it correctly), so I thought I'd show you all what it is exactly since it does not exist back home. I first learned about the dance from my students... premieres and secondes (so like 16-17 year olds). Katie and Hart both say that their primary school students are also really into it. People N.'s age kind of mock the dance (Who are we kidding? Even we mock it! Though we are quite fascinated by it...), so I think that maybe it's more popular among teenagers and younger. I don't know....

N. showed us this video last night. Even he's impressed by this guy. He's doesn't really get going until the end, so try to stick the video out. This is Tecktonics...





Also, it's really windy and rainy out today. Yuck. You can even see how quickly the clouds are moving in the sky! It's insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment