Wednesday, December 2, 2009

what to do when you're bored on a wednesday afternoon?

Why, make Rice Krispies Treats with chocolate drizzle of course!

Rice Krispies Treats


And because half the marshmallows were pink, so are our treats!

The other day, I decided that I really wanted to bake, but without an oven, that's a bit difficult. But, then, Roxy and I had the brilliant idea of making Rice Krispies Treats! So that's what we did! We originally wanted to make them on a day that we could share them with surveillants A., C., and Francois. However, C. and Francois are both sick, so it ended up being Sn. and S. instead. Hopefully, C. will be back tomorrow, so he can try them.

They were a success though! They were like "Who would have ever thought to put these ingredients together? Such a good idea!". S. scarfed his down so quickly (he didn't like the dinner) and was just thrilled. We had mentioned to him at lunch that we might have a dessert for dinner, and he said that would be "genial" (awesome)!

We still have a bunch left even if I give some to Claude and surveillants A. and C. (if he's there) tomorrow at dinner. I might give them to the older BTSers. Their class is small, so I'll definitely have enough. And I love them. They may be immature and annoying at times, but they are sweet at heart. I'll ask them tomorrow at dinner if they're interested or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment