Monday, September 24, 2007

I know that I said that last night was my last post until France, but I just wanted to add a few quick things before I left. I received an email this morning from one of the primary assistants in my town. She's already there and living at my high school in the room next to mine! I guess the rooms are pretty standard... bed, desk, closet, sink, and a shared bathroom (great... not sure if it's shared with the students or not, because that might be awkward as only guys live there...). Oh, and no kitchen. Guess I won't have to worry about my lack of cooking skills. Oh well, can't do anything about that so there's no sense in worrying about it.

But I'm glad that there will be at least one other American assistant there already when I arrive. We can venture out together for cell phones, bank accounts, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment