Life and experiences of an American in Valenciennes, France.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
new blogs
I'm updating my blog reading list, adding new assistants, etc. If you read my blog and don't normally comment/have never commented but keep a blog that's not already on my sidebar, please comment now! I'd love to add you to my reading list!
Hey Shannon! I jumped over here from the assistants in france forums. I'm Monica (bluedance) and I'll be in Dunkerque this year. I'm putting together an RSS reader with all the assistant blogs. I can't wait to read about all our adventures :)
Hey Shannon!
ReplyDeleteI jumped over here from the assistants in france forums. I'm Monica (bluedance) and I'll be in Dunkerque this year. I'm putting together an RSS reader with all the assistant blogs. I can't wait to read about all our adventures :)
Hi Shannon
ReplyDeleteI still read your blog, turning green with jealousy.
Say hi to the wine for me...*sigh*