Life and experiences of an American in Valenciennes, France.
Haha I've seen written versions of that in email forwards :)
WTF is right!!! I'll have to think about that one for a moment! Let me get back to you, S!
This comment has been removed by the author.
I just deleted my last comment...Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/AvisoAdIt's just a fake ad...
Thanks Leesa!! Glad to know it was a fake ad! I probably should have guessed as much!
Haha I've seen written versions of that in email forwards :)
ReplyDeleteWTF is right!!! I'll have to think about that one for a moment! Let me get back to you, S!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI just deleted my last comment...
ReplyDeleteHere's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/AvisoAd
It's just a fake ad...
Thanks Leesa!! Glad to know it was a fake ad! I probably should have guessed as much!
ReplyDelete