Thursday, January 21, 2010

welcome to chauny!

Yesterday was an exciting day! And I'm not talking about the lovely weather we had. Rain, turning to sleet, turning to snow, turning back to sleet. That wasn't any fun. Unless you count slipping and sliding around as fun. No, the best part was standing out in the fluffy white stuff to meet Emily's train at the Chauny station. Yep, finally after all this time, she is in Chauny! We got her settled into Hart's old room, met some random people at that high school, and I received the normal "they're not scaring you at [insert my school's name]" question. We then spent a few lovely hours at La Rotonde. I'm so excited and thrilled to have Emily here. We're going to have so much fun!

I am such a dunce. After all of my "don't forget C.'s keychain from Anna" reminders, what did I do? I left it on my desk when I went for dinner. Oops. I have an excuse though! I was distracted by getting the Puppy Chow (Muddy Buddies) mix together that we made. I think they liked it. Well, if the fact that A. and C. started fighting over it gives any indication, I think it's safe to say that they liked it. Oh, and that they are very very mature. I just roll my eyes at them anymore. Francois was a little more well-behaved. Okay, maybe that's because he left with his before the other two started fighting.

I need to be sure to talk to C. today. We weren't able to slip away alone last night. We'll figure something out. And I just realized that sounds really weird. It's not. It's about Roxy's birthday.

Yay! It's almost the weekend. With the PL2 BTSers gone tomorrow morning, I only have six more hours for the week left! Two today, four tomorrow (it would have been three if I hadn't picked up the new BTS).

No comments:

Post a Comment