Mon dieu. It's nearly 10:30 at night, and I was curled up on my bed reading my book. All of a sudden, I hear a rattling at my shutters. Shutters here in France close completely over the windows so you can't see out. Hmm... what was it? It's too concentrated of a noise to be the wind. Still, I hesitate.
Nope, someone is definitely there, and they're knocking harder. Like the beginning of a typical horror film, I open my window and push back the shutters.
I don't know who I was expecting (Prince Charming, maybe), but it was A.! Nearly gave me a fright. Of course, he's like "I hope I didn't scare you!" Umm... seriously? Anyway, he just wanted to see if I had a key to the locked gate of the school (they seem to be closing it more often lately), so he could get out to go home.
A., I'm glad it was you, but next time, try knocking at my door or send me a text or something.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment