Wednesday, October 7, 2009

exciting news!!

I have other things to write about (like how a certain assistant is annoying the hell out of us), but I don't have much time at the moment, so I'll write about the mundane things for tomorrow or something. I just have to say one thing that makes me very very happy. Emily (awesome assistant from Beauvais last year who I traveled with and who came to Chauny sometimes) is the new assistant at the other lycee!!! She's replacing the (in)famous Fabienne. She just got offered the post yesterday!!!! She said she was also offered a room at our lycee (which probably means bye bye other American).

I am through the moon! I spent like five minutes jumping up and down in my room and the practically skipped into town. We are going to have so much fun! I cannot wait!! Emily will fit in nicely with Roxy and me.

Off to St. Quentin for the afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

    :)

    ReplyDelete